1218 MHz High Output GaN CATV Power Doubler AmplifierThe ACA2429 is a highly linear, high output power integrated RF amplifier designed for CATV head ends and HFC distribution systems. The IC consists of two parallel amplifiers that are optimized for exceptionally low distortion, high output power, and high crash point in a thermally enhanced surface mount package. A GaN output stage is incorporated to minimize the operating (bias) current, thus making this an excellent choice for environmentally friendly “green” initiatives. The ACA2429 provides high gain over the 50 to 1218 MHz CATV downstream band, and is cascaded between two transmission line baluns.
Please note: ACA2429 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- 50 to 1218 MHz Frequency Range
- +59 dBmV output power
- 25 dB Gain @ 1.218 GHz
- 1 dB tilt over bandwidth
- Single +24 V Supply
- Operating Current = 430 mA
- GaN Amplifier Technology
- Halogen Free/RoHS Compliant
Images & Diagrams
- 1218 MHz High Output GaN CATV Power Doubler Amplifier
- Gain (dB) Min
- Gain (dB) Max
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- CTB (dBc) Typ
- CSO (dBc) Typ
- XMOD (dBc) Typ
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.