860 MHz to 894 MHz Small-Cell Power Amplifier ModuleThe AWB7225 is a fully matched, Multi-Chip-Module (MCM) designed for picocell, femtocell, and customer premises equipment (CPE) applications. Consisting of two parallel path high linearity, high efficiency power amplifiers, the device meets the extremely demanding needs of small cell infrastructure architectures. Designed for LTE, WCDMA and HSDPA air interfaces operating in the 860 MHz to 894 MHz bands, the AWB7225 delivers up to +27 dBm of LTE (E-TM1.1) power through an external 90-degree hybrid coupler, with an ACPR of -48 dBc. The device operates from a convenient +4.5 V supply and provides 30 dB of RF gain. The AWB7225 is manufactured using an advanced InGaP HBT MMIC technology offering state-of-the-art reliability, temperature stability, and ruggedness. Its 7 mm x 7 mm x 1.3 mm surface mount package incorporates RF matching networks optimized for output power, efficiency, and linearity in a 50 V system.
Please note: AWB7225 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement is SKY66295-11.
- InGaP HBT Technology
- -48 dBc ACPR @ 610 MHz, +27 dBm
- 30 dB Gain
- High Efficiency
- Low Transistor Junction Temperature
- Matched for a 50 Ω System
- Low Profile Miniature Surface Mount Package;
- RoHS Compliant
- Multi-Carrier Capability
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- Linear Output Power (dBm)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- Package (mm)
- 7 x 7 x 1.3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.