2.01 - 2.025 GHz Small-Cell Power Amplifier ModuleThe AWB7231 is a fully matched, Multi-Chip-Module (MCM) designed for picocell, femtocell, and customer premises equipment (CPE) applications. Its high linearity and efficiency meet the extremely demanding needs of small cell infrastructure architectures. Designed for LTE,WCDMA and HSDPA air interfaces operating in the 2.01 to 2.025 GHz band, the AWB7231 delivers up to +27 dBm of LTE (E-TM1.1) power with an ACPR of -47 dBc. It operates from a convenient +4.5 V supply and provides 29 dB of gain. The device is manufactured using an advanced InGaP HBT MMIC technology offering state-of-the-art reliability, temperature stability, and ruggedness. The self-contained 7 mm x 7 mm x 1.3 mm surface mount package incorporates RF matching networks optimized for output power, efficiency, and linearity in a 50 Ω system.
Please note: AWB7231 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement is SKY66294-11.
- InGaP HBT Technology
- -47 dBc ACPR @ ±10 MHz, +27 dBm
- 29 dB Gain
- High Efficiency
- Low Transistor Junction Temperature
- Matched for a 50 Ω System
- Low Profile Miniature Surface Mount Package; RoHS Compliant
- Multi-Carrier Capability
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- Linear Output Power (dBm)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- Package (mm)
- 7 x 7 x 1.3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.