2.4 GHz High Power Wireless LAN Power AmplifierThe SE2576L is a high power 802.11bgn WLAN power amplifier module providing the functionality of the power amplifier, power detector, reference voltage generator and input match.
The SE2576L is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility, with an integrated input match, and external output match to adjust the load line for 5V, 26dBm operation.
The SE2576L includes a temperature compensated transmit power detector with over 20 dB of dynamic range and <1.2dB variation under 3:1 mismatch at the antenna.
The SE2576L includes a digital enable control due to an integrated reference voltage generator. The power ramp rise/fall time is 0.5 µs typical.
- Dual Mode IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11n
- 26 dBm, EVM = 3%, 802.11g, OFDM 54 Mbps
- 29 dBm, 802.11b mask compliant
- Integrated PA, Input Match, 2.8V reference voltage generator
- Integrated Temperature Compensated, Positive Slope Power Detector
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant and Halogen-free
- 3 mm x 3 mm x 0.9 mm, MSL 3
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- VCC (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- QFN, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.9
360 Degree View
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.