5 GHz, 26dBm Power Amplifier with Power DetectorThe SE5023L is a 5GHz power amplifier offering high linear power for wireless LAN applications.
The SE5023L offers a high level of integration for a simplified design, providing quicker time to market and higher application board production yield. The device integrates all matching elements, a temperature compensated, load insensitive power detector with 15dB of dynamic range and a 3.8GHz notch filter.
For wireless LAN applications, the device meets the requirements of IEEE802.11ac & 802.11n, and delivers approximately 24dBm of 802.11ac output power or 26dBm of 802.11n output power at 5V.
A 2.85V reference voltage on VREF is all that is required to enable or disable the power amplifier.
- 5GHz matched 24dBm 802.11ac Power Amplifier
- External Analog Reference Voltage (VREF) for maximum flexibility
- Buffered, temperature compensated power detector
- 1.8% EVM, 24dBm, 256 QAM, 802.11ac 3% EVM, 26dBm, 64 QAM, 802.11n
- 32 dB Gain
- Lead Free, RoHS compliant, halogen free MSL3 package
- 20 pin 4 mm x 4 mm x 0.9 mm QFN
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- VCC (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- QFN, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download certificate.