1930 – 2170 MHz, 0.5 W Power AmplifierSkyworks SKY65171-21 is a fully-matched, 0.5 W Power Amplifier (PA) with high efficiency, designed for use in the 1930 to 2170 MHz band.
The device is fabricated using Skyworks high reliability Indium Gallium Phosphide (InGaP) Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) technology. This process allows for single supply operation while maintaining high efficiency and good linearity.
The SKY65171-21 contains all of the active bias and RF matching circuits, which make it easy to integrate into 50 Ω RF systems. The internal input and output match are optimized for gain, 1 dB Compression Point (P1dB), Adjacent Channel Power Ratio (ACPR), Adjacent Channel Leakage Ratio (ACLR),and efficiency when integrated in a 50 Ω system.
The primary bias to the SKY65171-21 can be supplied directly from a single 5 VDC supply. The PA is designed to operate with lower current by reducing the bias voltage.
The device is internally matched and mounted in a 20-pin, 6 x 6 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) Surface-Mounted Technology (SMT) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable low cost solution.
- Wideband frequency operation: 1930 to 2170 MHz
- High gain: > 27 dB
- OP1dB: > +27 dBm
- ACPR ≤ –48 dBc for POUT ≥ +18 dBm
- ACLR ≤ –45 dBc for POUT ≥ +18 dBm
- Single DC supply: 5 V
- Internal RF match and bias circuits
- PA on/off control voltage
- Small footprint, MCM (20-pin, 6 x 6 mm) SMT package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- Linear Output Power (dBm)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- MCM, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 6 x 1.35
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.