40 MHz to 1 GHz Broadband 75 Ω CATV Low-Noise Amplifier with Bypass ModeThe SKY65450-92LF is a Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) front-end low-noise amplifier (LNA) designed especially for set-top box applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, and best in class composite triple beat (CTB) and composite second order (CSO). There are minimal external components.
The SKY65450-92LF is optimized to operate between 40 MHz and 1 GHz, which makes it ideal for cable and terrestrial set-top box and home gateway applications.
The SKY65450-92LF is fabricated using SiGe BiCMOS technology. The LNA uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in a 6-pin SC-70 package.
Please note: SKY65450-92LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Small signal gain: 15 dB typical
- Best in Class linearity
- Low noise figure: 2.9 dB typical
- Bypass mode current consumption < 5 mA
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 75 Ω
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small, 6-pin SC-70 (SC-88, SOT-363) plastic SMT package
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- SC-70, 6-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.1 x 2.0 x 0.95
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.