Ultra-High-Band 3400 to 3800 MHz Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKY65806-636LF is a silicon-on-insulator (SOI) low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass function. The device provides excellent return loss, a low-noise figure, and high-linearity performance. It operates in the frequency range of 3400 to 3800 MHz, making it an ideal option for LTE ultra-high-band radio receiver applications.
The SKY65806-636LF is manufactured in a compact, 1.1 x 0.7 x 0.55, 6-pin Dual Flat No Lead (DFN) package.
- Small signal gain: 13.5 dB typical
- Low noise figure: 1.2 dB typical
- Low current consumption
- Output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- DC supply: 1.6 to 3.3 V
- VGPIO = 1.8 V
- Small DFN (6-pin, 1.1 x 0.7 x 0.55 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- DFN, 6-pin
- Package (mm)
- 1.1 x 0.7 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.