1900-2025 MHz, +19 dBm Linear Power AmplifierThe SKY66002-11 linear Power Amplifier (PA) is a fully matched surface mount module developed for WCDMA applications operating from 1900 to 2025 MHz. The device meets the stringent spectral linearity requirements of WCDMA femtocell applications with high power-added efficiency. An integrated directional coupler eliminates the need for any external coupler.
The GaAs MMIC contains all active amplifier circuitry, which includes input and interstage matching circuits. An output match into a 50 Ω load, realized off-chip within the module package, optimizes efficiency and power performance.
The SKY66002-11 is manufactured with Skyworks InGaP GaAs HBT process, which provides for all positive voltage DC supply operation and maintains high efficiency and good linearity. The primary bias to the device can be supplied directly from any suitable power supply with an output of 4.2 V. Power down is achieved by setting the VEN pin to 0 V. No external supply side switch is needed since typical “off” leakage is a few microamps with full primary voltage supplied from the main power supply.
The SKY66002-11 is packaged in a 10-pin, 3 x 3 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM), which allows for a highly manufacturable low-cost solution.
- Small signal gain: 30 dB
- ACLR at POUT = +19 dBm: –50 dBc
- PA on/off control
- I/O impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 3.3 V to 4.6 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small footprint MCM (10-pin, 3 x 3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- Linear Output Power (dBm)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- MCM, 10-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.