791 to 821 MHz High-Efficiency 4 W Power AmplifierThe SKY66289-11 is a high-efficiency fully input/output matched power amplifier (PA) with high gain and linearity. The compact 5 x 5 mm PA is designed for FDD and TDD 2G/3G/4G LTE small cell base stations operating from 791 to 821 MHz. The active biasing circuitry is integrated to compensate PA performance over temperature, voltage, and process variation.
The SKY66289-11 is part of high efficiency, pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting all 3GPP bands.
- High efficiency: PAE = 35.5% @ +28 dBm
- High linearity: +28 dBm with < -50 dBc linearized ACLR (20 MHz LTE, 8.5 dB PAR signal)
- High gain: 36.5 dB
- Excellent input and output return loss: to 50 Ω system
- Integrated active bias: performance compensated over temp
- Integrated enable On/Off function: PAEN = 1.7 to 2.5 V
- Single supply voltage: 5.0 V
- Pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting all 3GPP bands
- Compact (16-pin, 5 x 5 x 1.3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- Linear Output Power (dBm)
- VCC (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- MCM, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 5 x 5 x 1.3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.