SkyLiTE™ Multimode Multiband Power Amplifier ModuleSkyworks SKY77652-11 SkyLiTE™ is a multimode multiband (MMMB) Power Amplifier Module (PAM) that supports 3G / 4G handsets and operates efficiently in CDMA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, and LTE modes. The module is fully programmable through a Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI®).
The PAM consists of a WCDMA / LTE block for high and mid-bands, and a Multi-Function Control (MFC) block, RF input/output ports internally matched to 50 to reduce the number of external components. A CMOS integrated circuit uses standard MIPI® controls to provide the internal MFC interface and operation. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset standby time.
The InGaP die and the silicon die and passive components are mounted on a multi-layer laminate substrate. The assembly is encapsulated in a 3.65 x 4.0 x 0.75 mm, 28-pad MCM, SMT package which allows for a highly manufacturable, low cost solution.
3G: The SKY77652-11 supports modulations in CDMA, WCDMA, High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA), High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA), High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+), and TD-SCDMA. Varying the input power level controls the output power. A DCDC converter adjusts VCC to maximize efficiency for each power level and modulation type.
4G: The SKY77652-11 supports 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 MHz channel bandwidths. Similar to 3G operation, varying the input power level controls the output power and a DCDC converter adjusts VCC to maximize efficiency for each power level.
3G / 4G Modulation scheme includes:
- WCDMA Voice Release 99
- HSDPA categories
- CDMA2000 1x RC1, 1x RC2
- CDMA2000 EVDO
- LTE 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 MHz Channel BW
- TDD LTE
- TDD LTE intra-band uplink Carrier Aggregation (CA) Band 39 (35 MHz), Band 40/41 (40 MHz)
- Paired with SKY77651 (Low Band)
- Five output ports and One Rx port for Mid-band
- Four output ports and Two Rx ports for High Band
- Industry-leading PAE for 3G/4G
- Optimized for APT DCDC operation
- Fully programmable Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI®) control
- MIPI® programmable bias modes optimize best efficiency / linearity trade-off for 3G and 4G; minimizes DG09 for 3G.
- Small, low profile package: 3.65 x 4.0 x 0.75 mm, 28-pad configuration
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- SkyLiTE™ Multimode Multiband Power Amplifier Module
- Typical PAE (%)
- 29 (LTE)
- Typical Imax (mA)
- Typical Gain (dB)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 28-pad
- Package (mm)
- 3.65 x 4.0 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.