Broadband Power Amplifier Module for WCDMA HSDPA / HSUPA / HSPA+ / CDMA (Bands I, II, IV, V, VIII)Hybrid architecture: separate GSM, WCDMA paths 50 ohm input and output impedances, integrated DC blocking on all ports Separate single-ended GSM and WCDMA inputs and outputs CMOS-compatible, two-wire MIPI logic inputs (SCLK, SDATA) VCC stages for 2.5G can attach to battery or buck DC/DC Low capacitance VCC interface for 3G/4G supports Envelope Tracking compatibility Small, low profile package: 7 mm x 5 mm x 0.9 mm, 42-pad configuration 2.5G FEATURES:
- EGPRS Class 12 multi-slot operation
- Four RF POUT control levels using RFFE interface
- Linear PA with bias optimization for efficiency/linearity trade-off in 8-PSK mode
- WCDMA mode supports output power, bandwidth for bands I, II, III, IV, V, VIII (and sub-bands IX, X, XVIII, IXX, XXVI) through an integrated band-select switch
- Digital bias optimization through RFFE interface for best efficiency/linearity tradeoff
- Compatible with Envelope Tracking System
- Optimized for Average Power Tracking system
- LTE supports output power bandwidth bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 25, 26, 27, 34, 39 (and sub-bands 9, 10, 18, 19, 20, 26)
- Low voltage positive bias supply: VBATT 3.0 V to 4.5 V
- High efficiency: 46% at maximum power output
- Large dynamic range
- Small, low profile package: 3.0 x 4.2 x 0.9 mm, 14-pad configuration
- Power down control
- Supports low voltage VCC operation
- Digital Enable
- No VREF required
- CMOS compatible control signals
- Integrated Directional Coupler
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Broadband Power Amplifier Module for
WCDMA / HSDPA / HSUPA / HSPA+ (Bands I, II, IV, V, VIII)
- MCM, 14-pad
- Package (mm)
- 3.0 x 4.2 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.