High Power (+22 dBm) 802.11ac WLAN Power Amplifier with Integrated Power DetectorSkyworks SKY85402-11 is a 5 GHz Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) Power Amplifier (PA) with superior output power, linearity, and efficiency. These features make the SKY85402-11 ideal for Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN IEEE802.11ac) applications.
The device is fabricated using SiGe BiCMOS technology. The device is internally matched and mounted in a 20-pin, 4 x 4 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) Surface-Mounted Technology (SMT) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable low cost solution.
- Linear output power for IEEE 802.11ac 256-QAM, EVM < 1.8% = +22 dBm @ 5.0 V or +19 dBm @ 3.3 V
- High gain: 32 dB
- Power shutdown mode
- Superior gain flatness
- Fully matched at RF input/output ports
- Load insensitive power detector
- Small footprint QFN (20-pin, 4 x 4 mm) SMT package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- Linear Output Power (dBm)
- VCC (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- QFN, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.85
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.