50 W Surface Mount Shunt Connected PIN DiodeThe SMP1331-085LF is a surface mountable, low capacitance silicon PIN diode designed as a shunt connected PIN diode for high power, high volume switch and attenuator applications from 10 MHz to beyond 6 GHz.
Maximum resistance at 100 mA is 0.5 and typical capacitance at 30 V is 0.35 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 30 m I-region width, makes the SMP1331-085LF useful in large signal switches and attenuator applications.
The device has a 2.5 W dissipation power rating, making it capable of handling more than 50 W @ 85 °C Continuous Wave (CW) in a shunt-connected transmit/receive (T/R) switch.
Design information for high power switches may be found in the Skyworks Application Note, Design With PIN Diodes (document number 200312).
- Low-thermal resistance: 28 °C/W
- Suitable for 50 W Continuous Wave T/R switches
- Low capacitance: 0.35 pF
- Low distortion performance
- QFN (3-pin, 2 × 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Min. VB IR = 10 µA (V)
- CT VR = 30 V (pF)
- CT VR = 5 V (pF)
- CT VR = 20 V (pF)
- VF IF = 10 mA (V)
- RS IF = 1 mA F = 100 MHz (Ω)
- RS IF = 10 mA F = 100 MHz (Ω)
- RS IF = 100 mA F = 100 MHz (Ω)
- Typical Carrier Lifetime IF = 10 mA (ns)
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.