45 W Surface Mount Series Connected PIN DiodeThe SMP1331-087LF is a surface mountable, low-capacitance silicon PIN diode designed as a series connected PIN diode for high-power, high-volume switch and attenuator applications from 10 MHz to beyond 6 GHz.
Typical resistance at 100 mA is 0.50 Ω and maximum capacitance at 30 V is 0.35 pF. The combination of low capacitance, low parasitic inductance, and nominal 30 μm I-region width, makes the SMP1331-087LF useful in large signal switches and attenuator applications.
The device has a 0.75 W dissipation power rating, which makes it capable of handling up to 45 W @ 85 °C Continuous Wave (CW) in a series-connected transmit/receive (T/R) switch.
Design information for high-power switches may be found in the Skyworks Application Note, Design With PIN Diodes (document number 200312).
- High RF power handling: 45 W
- Low thermal resistance: 26 °C/W
- Low series resistance: 0.50 Ω typical @ 100 mA
- Low total capacitance: 0.35 pF maximum @ 30 V
- Small QFN (2 × 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Min. VB IR = 10 µA (V)
- CT VR = 30 V (pF)
- CT VR = 5 V (pF)
- CT VR = 20 V (pF)
- VF IF = 10 mA (V)
- RS IF = 1 mA F = 100 MHz (Ω)
- RS IF = 10 mA F = 100 MHz (Ω)
- RS IF = 100 mA F = 100 MHz (Ω)
- Typical Carrier Lifetime IF = 10 mA (ns)
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.