CMOS 2.4GHZ ZIGBEE/ISM TRANSMIT/RECEIVE RFeICThe RFX2401C is a fully integrated, single-chip, single-die RFeIC (RF Front-end Integrated Circuit) which incorporates all the RF functionality needed for IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee, wireless sensor network, and any other wireless systems in the 2.4GHz ISM band. The RFX2401C architecture integrates the PA, LNA, Transmit and Receive switching circuitry, the associated matching network, and the harmonic filter all in a CMOS single-chip device.
Typical high power applications include home and industrial automation, smart power, and RF4CE among others. Combining superior performance, high sensitivity and efficiency, low noise, small form factor, and low cost, RFX2401C is the perfect solution for applications requiring extended range and bandwidth. RFX2401C has simple and low-voltage CMOS control logic, and requires minimal external components for system implementation.
- 2.4GHz ZigBee High Power Single-Chip, Single-Die RF Front-End IC
- Combined TX / RX Transceiver Port and Single Antenna Port
- 2.4GHz Transmit High Power Amplifier with Low- Pass Harmonic Filter
- Low Noise Amplifier
- Transmit / Receive Switch Circuitry
- High Transmit Signal Linearity Meeting Standards for OQPSK Modulation
- Low Voltage (1.2V) CMOS Control Logic
- ESD Protection Circuitry on All Ports
- DC Decoupled RF Ports
- Internal RF Decoupling on All VDD Bias Pins
- Low Noise Figure for the Receive Channel
- Very Low DC Power Consumption
- Full On-chip Matching and Decoupling Circuitry
- Minimal External Components Required
- 50-Ohm Input / Output Matching
- Market Proven CMOS Technology
- 3 x 3 x 0.55mm Small Outline QFN-16 Package with Exposed Ground Pad
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.