Mid-Band LNA Front-End Module (B25, B3, B66, B7, and B41B)The SKY13719-11 is an LNA diversity module used in cellular mobile devices. The module is typically placed close to the cellular diversity receiver antenna enabling improved system signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), improved user equipment (UE) sensitivity, and higher data throughout rates.
High-performance LNAs with five variable-gain modes are integrated in this device to enable compatibility for next-generation LNA-less LTE transceivers.
It is compatible with 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, and LTE standards and supports the following cellular bands: B25, B3, B66, B7, and B41B.
The SKY13719-11 is packaged in a small 4 x 2.7 x 0.7 mm, 22-lead surface mount package. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths as long as no DC voltage is applied. The part can operate over the temperature range of -30 °C to +85 °C.
- Rx diversity FEM with five selectable filters and LNA paths, three Auxiliary ports for extended band support
- Low insertion loss
- High-performance TC-SAW filter technology
- High-performance variable-gain LNAs
- SAW filters:
- B25 (1930 to 1995 MHz)
- B3 (1805 to 1880 MHz)
- B66 (2110 to 2200 MHz)
- B7 (2620 to 2690 MHz)
- B41B (2540 to 2655 MHz)
- Integrated MIPI interface
- Small (4 x 2.7 x 0.7 mm) 22-lead MCM package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Mid / High-Band MIMO Low Noise Amplifier Front-end Module(Bands 25 / 3 / 66 / 7 / 41N)
- MCM, 22-lead
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 2.7 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.