400 to 510 MHz Front-End Module for Range Extension ApplicationsThe SKY66115-11 is a highly integrated front-end module (FEM) designed for range extension and smart metering applications in the 400 to 510 MHz range. The device is provided in a 4 x 4 mm, 16-pin MCM package.
To enhance the range and RF performance in China, TI worked with Skyworks Solutions to integrate the CC1310 wireless MCU with a compact, cost-effective front-end module. The SKY66115-11, together with the CC1310 wireless MCU, address customers’ needs for long-range, low-power and low-cost solutions serving applications across the Internet of Things.
The SKY66115-11 has been designed into a complete reference design with Texas Instruments’ CC1310 device.
About the CC1310 SimpleLink™ Sub-1 GHz Ultra-Low Power Wireless Microcontroller (MCU)
The SimpleLink™ Sub-1 GHz CC1310 solution is an ultra-low power, long-range wireless microcontroller (MCU) for operation in 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 470 MHz, 500 MHz, 868 MHz, 915 MHz and 920 MHz ISM bands. The CC1310 wireless MCU offers up to 20 years of battery life, an integrated ARM® Cortex®-M3 MCU, sensor controller, low-power modes and 0.6 µA sleep current. The device also has enhanced integration with a software configurable radio and high RF performance in a tiny package. Additionally, CC1310 solution has longer range with great sensitivity and strong coexistence that spans full-buildings to city-wide coverage for reliable, long-range communication.
For more information regarding the CC130, please visit: http://www.ti.com/product/cc1310
Click here for CC1310EM-SKY66115-4051 Rev2_0_x Reference Design Files.
- Transmit output power: +20 dBm
- 2.5 V to 3.6 V supply operation
- Low power consumption
- Rx bypass
- Small footprint (16-pin, 4 x 4 mm) MCM package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Product Brief
- SKY66115-11 400 to 510 MHz Front-end Module Low power, cost-effective solution increases range and ouput power for smart metering and Internet of Things applications
- Front-end Module for Smart Energy and IoT Applications
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.