2.4 GHz +20 dBm Front-End Module for Bluetooth® IoT Applications
The SKY66118-11 is a high-performance, fully integrated RF
front-end module (FEM) designed for Bluetooth, Zigbee®, and
The SKY66118-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility. The device integrates a +20 dBm power amplifier, RF switches, output matching, and harmonic filtering. Using simple 2-pin GPIO control, the FEM supports three modes of operation (transmit mode, bypass mode, and an ALL OFF sleep mode). The output power can also be externally adjusted through the VCTRL pin.
A low transmit current consumption and operation over a wide supply range enable the FEM to be used with a direct battery connection, supporting a wide range of battery discharge voltages.
- Integrated PA with up to +20 dBm output power
- Integrated bypass path, matching and harmonic filtering
- Output power control: ± 1dB
- Wide supply range: 1.7 V to 3.3 V
- Fast switch on/off time: 800 ns
- Low sleep current: < 1="" μa="" />
- Wide temperature range: -40°C to 105°C
- Small MCM (18-pin, 2.6 mm x 2.4 mm x 0.75 mm) package, (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 18-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.6 x 2.4 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.