2.4 GHz Low-Power, Low-Profile Front-End Module for Bluetooth® IoT Applications Applications
The SKY66407-11 is a highly integrated front-end module (FEM) designed for Bluetooth IoT applications operating in the 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz range. The device is provided in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 0.35 mm 9-pin CSP package.
- Adjustable gain, output power, and current consumption
- Max BT EDR output power: +11.5 dBm
- Wide supply range: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- High ESD rating: 2 kV
- Low sleep current: < 1 ua
- Low Rx bypass loss
- Small CSP (9-pin, 1.2 x 1.2 x 0.35 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- Small CSP, 9-pin
- Package (mm)
- 1.2 x 1.2 x 0.35
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.