SkyOne® WiFi Dual-Band 802.11ac Front-End ModuleThe SkyOne® WiFi SKY85812-11 is a highly integrated, dual-band front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and 2.4 GHz single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) with Bluetooth® port and LNA with bypass. The SKY85812-11 also includes a 2 GHz LTE coexistence filter and diplexer. An enable/disable function is included that allows power savings during OFF mode.
The device is provided in a compact, 16-pin 3 x 3 mm package.
- Integrated high-performance 5 GHz LNA with bypass and SPDT
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz LNA with bypass and SP3T
- Integrated diplexer, 2.4 GHz coexistence filter
- Fully-matched input and output
- Receive gain: 10 dB
- Nominal supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Small (16-pin, 3 x 3 x 0.8 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- SkyOne® WiFi Dual-Band 802.11ac Front-End Module
with Coex Filter and Diplexer
- Typ. POUT @ 2.5% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Current @ VCC = 3.3 V (mA)
- Typ. POUT @ 3.0% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Tx Gain (dB)
- VCC (V)
- MCM, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.8
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.