0.02-2.7 GHz 50 W High Power Silicon PIN Diode SPDT SwitchThe SKY12208-478LF is a high power handling, Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) silicon PIN diode switch. The device can cover two frequency bands, 0.02 to 0.70 GHz or 0.05 to 2.7 GHz, by changing the value of an RF choke in the SMT bias network.
The SKY12208-478LF features low insertion loss, excellent power handling, and superb linearity with low DC power consumption. The device is well-suited for use as a high power transmit/receive switch in a variety of telecommunication systems.
The device is provided in a 4 x 4 mm, 16-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- High power handling: 50 W CW, 200 W peak
- Low insertion loss: 0.3 dB typical
- Controlled with positive power supply
- High antenna to receive isolation: 45 dB typical
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 4 x 4 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Max. TX Power (W)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 16L
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 1.5
360 Degree View
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.