0.7 to 6.0 GHz High Isolation (Single Bit Control) SPDT SwitchThe SKY13522-644LF is a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch used for single-ended switching in cellular applications. Using advanced switching technologies, the SKY13522-644LF maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for all switching paths.
Depending on the logic voltage level applied to the control pin (V1), the antenna port (RFC) is connected to one of two switched RF outputs (RF1 or RF2) through a low insertion loss path, while the path between the antenna port and the other RF port is in a high isolation state.
The SKY13522-644LF is provided in a small 8-pin, 1.1 x 1.1 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.7 to 6.0 GHz
- High isolation: 47 dB @ 2.2 GHz (typical)
- Single bit control
- Small QFN (8-pin,1.1 x 1.1 x 0.45 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 8L
- Package (mm)
- 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.