0.7 to 3.0 GHz High-Isolation SP3T SwitchThe SKY13523-639LF is a single pole, triple-throw (SP3T) switch used for single-ended filter switching in cellular applications. The SKY13523-639LF maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for all switching paths.
Depending on the logic voltage level applied to the control pins (V1 and V2), the RFC pin is connected to one of three switched RF outputs (RF1 to RF3) using a low insertion loss path, while the paths between the RFC pin and the other RF pins are in a high isolation state.
The SKY13523-639LF is manufactured in a compact, 14-pin 1.6 x 1.6 mm, Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
Please note: SKY13523-639LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement is SKY13586-678LF.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.7 to 3.0 GHz
- High isolation: >45 dB @ 2.0 GHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.5 dB typical @ 2.0 GHz
- Small QFN (14-pin, 1.6 x 1.6 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SP3T (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 14L
- Package (mm)
- 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.