- Ultra-high linearity performance
- IMD2, 3: < –110 dBc typ. @ PIN = +68 dBmV FIN = 880 MHz
< –80 dBc typ. @ PIN = +68 dBmV FIN = 40 MHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.3 dB @ 1.0 GHz
- High IP0.1dB: +38 dBm
- No external DC blocking capacitors required
- DC supply voltage: 2.5 V to 4.8 V
- Small, QFN (12-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 12L
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2
- Broadband RF Switches for Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.