Dual-Band Matched SP4T Wi-Fi SwitchThe SKY13575-639LF is a dual-band single-pole, four-throw switch with an integrated 50 Ω match on all RF output ports. External DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths. The switch can operate over the temperature range of -40 °C to 90 °C.
Switching is controlled by two CMOS/TTL compatible control voltage inputs: VC1 and VC2. Depending upon the logic voltage level applied to the control pins, the RFC pin is connected to one of four switched RF outputs (RF1 to RF4) by a low insertion loss path, while the path between the RFC pin and the other RF pins is in isolation. The isolated ports are terminated to a 50 Ω load.
The SKY13575-639LF is packaged in a small, 14-pin, 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45 mm QFN package.
- Off ports matched to 50 Ω
- Low insertion loss: 0.6 dB at 2.5 GHz, 1.1 dB at 6 GHz (typical)
- High isolation: 40 dB at 2.5 GHz, 30 dB at 6 GHz (typical)
- Integrated GPIO interface
- Small QFN (14-pin, 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SP4T (A)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- RON (Ω)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- COFF (fF)
- Vpk (V)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 12L
- Package (mm)
- 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.