0.4 to 5.9 GHz DPDT Low Insertion Loss/High Isolation SwitchThe SKY13698-694LF is a state-of-the-art CMOS, silicon-oninsulator (SOI) double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch. The switch provides high-linearity performance, low insertion loss, and high isolation.
Switching is controlled by one voltage input, CTRL1. Depending on the logic voltage level applied to this pin, the PORT1 and PORT2 pins connect to one of the two other RF port pins (PORT3 or PORT4) through a low insertion loss path, while maintaining a high isolation path to the alternate port. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF path as long as no DC voltage is applied externally.
The SKY13698-694LF DPDT switch is provided in a compact Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 1.83 × 1.83 × 0.5 mm package.
- Very low insertion loss: 0.27 dB @ 1.0 GHz
- High isolation: 30 dB @ 3.8 GHz
- Single control voltage input
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 5.9 GHz
- No DC blocking capacitors required
- Positive control voltage range: 1.35 to 2.8 V
- GSM power handling
- Small QFN (12-pin, 1.83 × 1.83 × 0.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- 38 @ 2.7Ghz
- Typ. IL (dB)
- 0.4 @ 2.7Ghz
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- QFN, 12L
- Package (mm)
- 1.83 x 1.83 x 0.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.