0.4 to 6.0 GHz DPDT Low Insertion Loss / High-Isolation SwitchThe SKY13699-21 is a state-of-the-art CMOS, silicon-on-insulator (SOI) double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch. The switch provides high-linearity performance, low insertion loss, and high isolation.
Switching is controlled by one voltage input (CTRL1). Depending on the logic voltage level applied to this pin, the PORT1 and PORT2 pins connect to one of the two other RF port pins (PORT3 or PORT4) through a low insertion loss path, while maintaining a high-isolation path to the alternate port. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF path as long as no DC voltage is applied externally.
The SKY13699-21 DPDT switch is provided in a compact 10-pin, 1.55 × 1.15 × 0.59 mm (typical) MCM package that meets requirements for board-level assembly.
- Very low insertion loss: 0.3 dB @ 1 GHz, 1 dB @ 5.9 GHz
- High isolation: 32 dB @ 3.8 GHz
- Single-control voltage input
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 6.0 GHz
- No DC blocking capacitors required
- Positive-control voltage range: 1.35 to 2.8 V
- GSM power handling
- Small MCM (10-pin, 1.55 × 1.15 × 0.59 mm [typical]) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- 38 @ 2.7Ghz
- Typ. IL (dB)
- 0.3 @ 2.7Ghz
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- QFN, 10L
- Package (mm)
- 1.1 x 1.5 x 0.59
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.