20 MHz to 3.0 GHz SPDT Switch (AEC-Q100 Qualified)The SKYA21001 is a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch. The device features low insertion loss and positive voltage operation with very low DC power consumption. The SKYA21001 is manufactured in a compact 2.00 x 1.25 mm, 6-pin SC-70 package.
- IP1dB = +30 dBm typical @ 3 V
- IP3 = +43 dBm typical @ 3 V
- Low insertion loss: 0.3 dB @ 0.9 GHz
- Low DC power consumption
- Ultra-miniature, SC-70 (6-pin, 2.00 x 1.25 mm) package
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- JEDEC (JESD22) qualified at 25 °C
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant MSL-1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- SC-70, 6L
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 1.25 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.