0.1 to 6.0 GHz SPDT Switch (AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Qualified)The SKYA21003 is a CMOS, silicon-on-insulator (SOI) single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch. The high linearity and low insertion loss of the SKYA21003 make it an ideal choice for WCDMA data card applications.
The switch is a “reflective short” on the isolated port. The SKYA21003 SPDT switch is provided in a compact Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 2 x 2 mm package.
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Qualified
- Operating temperature range: –40 to +105 °C
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant MSL-1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 12L
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.