2.3-2.8 GHz Two-Stage, High Linearity and High Gain Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKY67107-306LF is a GaAs, pHEMT two stage Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a active bias and high linearity performance. The advanced GaAs pHEMT enhancement mode front end device provides ultra-low Noise Figure (NF) while the output stage provides high gain and linearity with high efficiency.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature, and process variation. The device offers the Designer ability to externally adjust supply current, first stage gain and frequency response. Noise figure of 0.85 dB, 32 dB gain and +37.5 dBm OIP3 are achievable over broad frequency range with single 5V supply. These LNA’s are ideal for use in high performance Satellite Radio, and Wireless Infrastructure receiver applications with tower mounted amplifiers, repeaters and remote radio units.
The SKY67107-306LF operates in the frequency range of 2.3 to 2.8 GHz and the associated evaluation board design is optimized for operation in this band. Evaluation boards optimized for different frequency bands and performance characteristics are available upon request. For lower frequency operation, the pin and layout compatible SKY67105-306LF (600 - 1100 MHz) and SKY67106-306LF (1500 - 2300 MHz) are available as well. All these LNAs are manufactured in a compact, 4 x 4 mm, 8-pin Quad Flat (QFN) No Lead package and are categorized as Skyworks Green.
- Ultra-low NF: 0.85 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- High gain: 32 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- Low quiescent current: 125 mA
- Stage 1 and 2 adjustable current
- Wideband performance, useable to 2.8 GHz
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 4 x 4 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- QFN, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.