2.4 GHz, 802.11ac Switch/Low-Noise Amplifier Front EndThe SKY85204-11 integrates a single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) switch and low-noise amplifier (LNA) with a bypass mode in an ultra-compact package. The device is capable of switching between WLAN receive and WLAN transmit.
The SKY85204-11 is provided in a small, 11-bump, 0.760 x 0.970 mm flip chip die.
Please note: SKY85204-11 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement is SKY85207-11.
- Integrates an SP3T switch and LNA with bypass mode
- Receive gain: 11.5 dB
- Noise figure: 2.0 dB
- Transmit/Bluetooth® path loss: 0.7 dB
- Flip chip die (11-bump, 0.760 x 0.970 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- VDD (V)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- Flip Chip Die, 11-bump
- Package (mm)
- 0.760 x 0.970
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.