2110-2170 MHz Single Junction Robust Lead IsolatorThe SKYFR-000727 is a single-junction, surface mount circulator designed for wireless infrastructure applications. It operates over the frequency range of 2110 MHz to 2170 MHz. Insertion loss is less than 0.30 dB over an operating temperature range of -40 °C to +100 °C.
The SKYFR-000727 comes in an industry-standard surface mount package and is designed for automated SMT placement.
Please note: SKYFR-000727 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new design. The suggested replacement is SKYFR-001340.
- New smaller size
- Operating frequency range: 2110 MHz to 2170 MHz
- BeO free
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Insertion Loss (dB)
- Isolation/ Return Loss (dB)
- IMD (dBc)
- IMD Conditions
- 2 x 15W CW tones, 1 MHz spacing
- Case Size (Inch/mm)
- SMT - Robust Lead
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.