860 – 930 MHz High Power RF Front End ModuleThe SE2435L is a high performance, highly integrated RF Front End Module designed for high power ISM band applications operating in the 860 – 930 MHz frequency band.
The SE2435L is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility, with fully matched 50 Ω input and output, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 – 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 2.0 to 4.8 V allowing the SE2435L to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The SE2435L has been designed into reference designs with STMicroelectronics' SPIRIT1 device.
About the STM Sub GHz transceiver daughterboard with power amplifier based on the SPIRIT1 (868 MHz band)
The STEVAL-IKR001V8D demonstration board is
based on the SPIRIT1, a sub GHz low power, low
data rate transceiver suitable for ISM bands and
wireless M-BUS systems.
The STEVAL-IKR001V8D includes an RF Front End Module from Skyworks®, which allows the application to reach +27 dBm (500 mW) output power.
The reference design collateral can be downloaded from http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM116/SC1075/PF258319.
For more information regarding the STM SPIRIT1 please visit: www.st.com.
- Integrated PA with 30 dBm output power
- Integrated LNA with programmable bypass
- Integrated antenna switching with Tx and Rx diversity function
- Low FEM noise figure of 2 dB typical
- Single ended 50 Ω Tx/Rx RF interface
- Fast turn-ON / turn-OFF time <1 μsec
- 2.0 V – 4.8 V supply operation
- Sleep mode current <1 μA
- 4 x 4 x 0.9 mm 24 pin QFN, NiPdAu plated
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant and Halogen free
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- QFN, 24-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.