902 – 928 MHz High Power RF Front End ModuleThe SE2442L is a high performance, integrated RF Front End Module designed for high power ISM band applications operating in the 902 – 928 MHz frequency band.
The SE2442L is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility, with fully matched 50 Ω input and output, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 – 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 2.0 to 4.8 V allowing the SE2442L to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
- Integrated PA with 30 dBm output power
- Receive pass through
- Integrated antenna switching
- Single ended 50 Ω Tx & Rx RF interface
- Fast turn-ON / turn-OFF time <1 μsec
- 2.0 V – 4.8 V supply operation
- Sleep mode current <1 μA
- 4 x 4 x 0.9 mm 24 pin QFN
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant and Halogen free
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- QFN, 24-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.