Dual Band 802.11n Wireless LAN Front EndThe SE2595L is a complete 802.11n WLAN RF frontend module providing all the functionality of the power amplifiers, LNA, power detector, T/R switch, diplexers and associated matching. The SE2595L provides a complete 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WLAN Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO) RF solution from the output of the transceiver to the antennas in a compact form factor.
The receive path is designed to maximize performance by providing both a low noise amplifier as well as a bypass state, for use when high power signals are being received.
Designed for ease of use, all RF ports are matched to 50 Ω to simplify PCB layout and the interface to the transceiver RFIC. The SE2595L also includes a transmitter power detector for each band with 20 dB of dynamic range. The power ramp rise/fall time is less than 0.5 µs.
The device also provides band pass filters for both the a and b/g bands prior to the input of each 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz power amplifiers, respectively.
- 1 Transmit and 1 receive path architecture for use as MIMO building block.
- All RF ports matched to 50 Ω
- Integrated 2.4/5 GHz PA, 2.4/5 GHz LNA, TX Filter, T/R switches and diplexers
- Integrated Power Detector
- 19 dBm O/P Power, 802.11b, 11 Mbits, ACPR = 32 dBc
- 18 dBm @ 3.0 % EVM, 802.11g, 54 Mbits
- 16 dBm @ 3.0 % EVM, 802.11a, 54 Mbits
- Single supply voltage: 3.3 V ± 10 %
- Lead free, Halogen Free and RoHS compliant
- Thin lead free plated package, 4 mm x 6 mm x 0.9 mm, MSL 1
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- Dual Band 802.11n
WLAN Front End
- Typ. POUT @ 2.5% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Current @ VCC = 3.3 V (mA)
- Typ. POUT @ 3.0% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Tx Gain (dB)
- QFN, 32-pin
- Package (mm)
- 5 x 5 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.