860-930 MHz RF Front-end ModuleThe SKY65378-11 is a high performance, highly integrated Front-End Module (FEM) designed for low power ISM band applications operating in the 860 to 930 MHz band.
The device is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility, with fully matched 50 Ω input and output, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 to 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 2.0 to 4.8 V, which allows the SKY65378-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The device is provided in a 4 x 4 mm, 24-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Integrated LNA with programmable gain
- Integrated antenna switching with transmit/receive diversity function
- Low FEM Noise Figure: 2.5 dB typical
- Fast turn-on/turn-off time: <1 μs
- 2.0 to 4.8 V supply operation
- Sleep mode current: <1 μA
- Small, QFN (24-pin, 4 x 4 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- QFN, 24-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.