Low-Noise Amplifier Front-end Module with GPS/GNSS Pre-FilterThe SKY65704-22 is an integrated, Front-End Module (FEM) with an integrated Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) and pre-filter designed for Global Positioning System/Global Navigation Satellite System (GPS/GNSS) receiver applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB Input Compression Point (IP1dB), and a superior Noise Figure (NF).
The LNA is fabricated using advanced GaAs pHEMT technology. The GPS pre-filter provides the low in-band insertion loss and integrated notch filtering for excellent rejections of the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. The SKY65704-22 uses Surface Mount Technology (SMT) in the form of a 2.8 x 2.5 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
An integrated low-band notch filter is incorporated in the SKY65704-22 to improve 2nd Order Intermodulation (IMD2) performance.
Please note: SKY65704-22 being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Small signal gain: 14.5 dB typical
- IIP3: +6 dBm
- Low Noise Figure: 2.5 dB typical
- Low current consumption
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.8 V
- No external components required
- Small, MCM (10-pin, 2.8 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Test Frequency (MHz)
- GPS/GNSS Pre-Filter + LNA Front-End Module with B13 Notch
- Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- MCM, 10-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.8 x 2.5 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.