Ultra Series OscillatorsOptical modules enable high-speed data path connections within the data center switching network, as well as to the external core and metro telecommunications network. PAM-4 based DSPs are primarily used within the data center switching network as they are cost-optimized for shorter ranges, while coherent optics DSPs are better suited for longer distances. Module form factors have greatly reduced in size over the past 5 years, fueled by a high degree of component integration into the DSP. Selecting a high performance, low-jitter reference clock source to the DSP is essential to maximizing bandwidth speeds and minimizing bit error rate. Our portfolio of Ultra Series Oscillators is designed to meet the rigorous RMS phase jitter specifications required by the latest generation 112G PAM-4 SerDes and coherent optical DSPs, supporting wide frequency ranges and offered in small form factor packaging.
- Ultra Series of oscillators ideally suited for 100G/400G/800G PAM-4 and Coherent optical modules
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- GREEN / PB-FREE CERTIFICATE
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.