400 to 6000 MHz Broadband Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKY67183-396LF is a wide-band low-noise amplifier with superior gain flatness and exceptional linearity.
The compact 2 x 2 mm, 8-pin Dual Flat No Lead packaged LNA is designed for FDD and TDD 4G LTE and 5G NR infrastructure systems operating from 400 to 6000 MHz.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature and process variation.
- White Paper
- White Paper for High-performance LNAs for Low Frequency (30 MHz to 4 GHz) Operation: SKY67150-396LF and SKY67153-396LF
- Low-noise amplifier:
- • Very low noise figure
- • Temperature and process-stable active bias up to +115 °C
- • Wide operating voltage range
- • Low gain slope over operating band
- • Excellent input return loss
- Integrated controller:
- • Stable amplifier bias
- • Temperature compensation
- • True logic level thresholds
- • Fast response time
- Excellent broadband flat gain performance
- Minimal BOM count
- Low current IDD 56 mA @ 5 V
- Fast rise/fall time ENABLE function suitable for TDD application
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- DFN, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.75
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
360 Degree View
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.