Low-Band LNA Front-End Module (B26/B5/B18/B19, B8, B20, B12/13/17, B28A, B28B, and B29)The SKY13716-11 is an LNA diversity module used in cellular mobile devices. The module is typically placed close to the cellular diversity receiver antenna enabling improved system signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), improved user equipment (UE) sensitivity and higher data throughout rates.
High-performance LNAs with five variable-gain modes are integrated in this device to enable compatibility for next-generation LNA-less LTE transceivers.
It is compatible with 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, and LTE standards and supports the following cellular bands: B26/B5/B18/B19, B8, B20, B12/13/B17, B28A, B28B, and B29.
The SKY13716-11 is packaged in a small 4.0 x 3.0 x 0.7 mm, 24-lead surface-mount package. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths as long as no DC voltage is applied. The part can operate over the temperature range of -30 °C to +85 °C.
- Rx diversity FEM with seven selectable filters and LNA paths, two Auxiliary ports for extended band support
- Low insertion loss
- High-performance TC-SAW filter technology
- High-performance variable-gain LNAs
- SAW filters:
- B29 (717 to 728 MHz)
- B12/13/B17 (729 to 756 MHz)
- B28A (758 to 788 MHz)
- B28B (773 to 803 MHz)
- B20 (791 to 821 MHz)
- B26/B5/B18/B19 (859 to 894 MHz)
- B8 (925 to 960 MHz)
- Integrated MIPI interface
- Small (4.0 x 3.0 x 0.7 mm [max]) 24-lead MCM package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Low-band Low Noise Amplifier Front-end Module(Bands 26 / 5 / 18 / 19 / 8 / 20 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 28A / 28B / 29)
- MCM, 24-lead
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 3 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.