Low-Noise Amplifier Front-end Module with GPS/GNSS Pre-FilterThe SKY65702-11 is a Front-End Module (FEM) with an integrated Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) and pre-filter designed for Global Positioning System/Global Navigation Satellite System (GPS/GNSS) receiver applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB Input Compression Point (IP1dB), and a superior Noise Figure (NF).
The LNA is fabricated using advanced GaAs pHEMT technology. The GPS pre-filter provides the low in-band insertion loss and excellent rejections for the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. The SKY65702-11 uses Surface Mount Technology (SMT) in the form of a 2.5 x 2.0 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Small signal gain: 13.5 dB typical
- Low Noise Figure: 1.8 dB typical
- IP1dB: –5.6 dBm
- Low current consumption
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small, MCM (8-pin, 2.5 x 2.0 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Test Frequency (MHz)
- GPS/GNSS Pre-Filter + LNA Front-End Module
- Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- MCM, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.0 x 2.5 x 1.0
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.