863 to 928 MHz Wi-SUN Front-End ModuleThe SKY66122-11 is a high-performance, highly integrated RF front-end module (FEM) designed for high-power Industrial, Scientific, Medical (ISM) band, Wi-SUN, and other IOT applications operating in the 863 to 928 MHz frequency range.
The SKY66122-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility with fully matched, 50 Ω RF input and output, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 to 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 3.0 to 5.0 V that allows the SKY66122-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The SKY66122-11 is packaged in a 36-pin, 6 x 6 x 0.9 mm (nominal) Multi-Chip Module (MCM), which allows for a highly manufacturable, low-cost solution.
- Output power: +30 dBm, Wi-SUN OFDM Option 1 MCS0
- Output power: +30 dBm, Wi-SUN OFDM Option 1 MCS3
- Output power: +25 dBm, Wi-SUN OFDM Option 3 MCS6
- Integrated LNA with 2.5 dB noise figure (typical)
- TX and RX power limiters for maximum ruggedness
- Integrated power detector
- Single-ended 50 Ω RF interface
- Supply voltage: 3.0 V to 5.0 V
- Sleep mode current: < 1 μA
- Small MCM (6 x 6 x 0.9 mm [nominal]) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 36-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 6 x 0.9
360 Degree View
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.