2.4 GHz Front-End Module for Zigbee® / Thread / Bluetooth® Applications
The SKY66405-11 is a high-performance, fully integrated RF
front-end module (FEM) designed for Zigbee, Thread, and
Bluetooth (including Low Energy) applications.
The SKY66405-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility. The device provides a power amplifier, low-noise amplifier, low-loss bypass path, transmit/receive switches, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 V to 3.6 V CMOS levels. The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 1.7 V to 3.6 V that allows the SKY66405-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
A functional block diagram is shown in Figure 1. The SKY66405-11 is provided in a small 1.9 mm x 1.9 mm x 0.56 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package.
- Integrated PA with +13 dBm output power
- Integrated LNA (2 dB noise figure typical) and bypass path
- Single-ended transmit/receive interface
- Fast switch on/off time: < 800="" ns="" />
- Supply range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Sleep mode current: < 1="" μa="" typical="" />
- No external bias resistor is required
- Small MCM (1.9 mm x 1.9 mm x 0.56 mm) package, NiPdAuplated (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 12L
- Package (mm)
- 1.9 x 1.9 x 0.56
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.