860 to 930 MHz RF Front-End ModuleThe SKY66421-11 is a high performance, highly integrated RF front-end module designed for LPWAN – supporting LoRa®, SigFox and other unlicensed band technologies – as well as high-power Industrial, Scientific, Medical (ISM) applications operating in the 860-930 MHz frequency range.
The SKY66421-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility with fully matched 50 Ω TX (or TX_ALT) and RX inputs and antenna outputs, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 to 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 2.0 to 4.8 V allowing the SKY66421-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The SKY66421-11 is packaged in a 16-pin, 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.75 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package.
- Integrated PA with +27 dBm output power
- Integrated receive bypass path
- Alternate TX input pin simplifies connection to any SoC
- Very low Rx bypass insertion loss: 0.6 dB typical
- Single-ended 50 Ω transmit/receive RF interface
- Fast turn-on/turn-off time: < 1 μsec
- Supply voltage: 2.0 to 4.8 V
- Sleep mode current: < 1 μA
- MCM (16-pin, 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.75 mm) NiPdAu plated package
(MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- Front-end Modules for LPWAN IoT and Industrial Applications
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.