860 to 930 MHz RF Front-End ModuleThe SKY66422-11 is a high-performance, highly integrated RF front-end module designed for high-power Industrial, Scientific, Medical (ISM) band applications operating in the 860 to 930 MHz frequency range.
The SKY66422-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility with fully matched 50 Ω TX and RX inputs, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 to 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 2.5 to 3.6 V allowing the SKY66422-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve. The SKY66422-11 is packaged in a 16-pin, 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.75 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package.
- Integrated PA with +20 and +22 dBm output power (different BOMs are used to optimize efficiency)
- Integrated low-loss transmit bypass path: < 2.2 dB
- Integrated LNA with noise figure of 1.7 dB (typical)
- Single-ended 50 Ω transmit/receive RF interface
- Fast turn-on/turn-off time: 20 μsec (typical)
- Supply voltage: 2.5 to 3.6 V
- Sleep mode current: 0.4 μA (typical)
- MCM (16-pin, 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.75 mm) NiPdAu plated package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.75
360 Degree View
- Front-end Modules for LPWAN IoT and Industrial Applications
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.