2.4 GHz, 256 QAM WLAN/Bluetooth® Front-end ModuleThe SKY85303-11 is a complete 802.11b/g/n WLAN RF Front-End Module (FEM) with a Bluetooth port. The device provides all the functionality of a fully matched Power Amplifier (PA), power detector, harmonic filter, Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA), and Single-Pole, Triple-Throw (SP3T) switch.
The SKY85303-11 provides a complete 2.4 GHz WLAN RF solution from the output of the transceiver to the antenna, and from the antenna to the input of the transceiver. The LNA increases the receive sensitivity of embedded solutions to improve range or to overcome the insertion loss of cellular filters (often included for mobile applications).
The SKY85303-11 also includes a transmitter power detector with 20 dB of dynamic range, and a digital enable control for transmitter power ramp on/off control.
The device is provided in an ultra- compact, 16-pin 2.5 x 2.5 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
Please note: SKY85303-11 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement is SKY85303-21.
- Integrated high performance 2.4 GHz PA, harmonic filter, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- LNA with integrated bypass mode
- High performance SP3T switch to support Bluetooth/WiFi functions
- Transmit loopback mode
- Integrated positive slope power detector
- Transmit gain: 26 dB
- Receive gain: 14 dB
- Output power: +18 dBm @ 1.8% EVM, MCS8, HT20. • Output power: +19 dBm @ 3% EVM, MCS7, HT20
- Direct connection to battery with 3.6 V nominal supply
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Typ. POUT @ 2.5% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Current @ VCC = 3.3 V (mA)
- 180 (@ 19 dBm @ 3.6 V)
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- 2.4 GHz, 256 QAM WLAN/Bluetooth® Front-End Module
- Typ. Current @ VDD = 3.3 V 17.5dBm (mA)
- Typ. POUT @ 3.0% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Current @ VCC = 5 V (mA)
- Typ. Tx Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- QFN, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.40
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.