Dielectric ResonatorsThe 8700 series is designed for use from 6 GHz to 40 GHz and features excellent loss characteristics. This series offers a wide selection of temperature coefficients of resonant frequency for easier circuit compensation and a Q greater than 10,000 at 10 GHz for high stability DRO designs up to millimeter wave frequencies.
- High εr
- Q >10,000
- Wide Range of τf
- Frequency Stability Versus Temperature
- Reduced Size and Weight
- High Stability DRO Design
- Ease of Compensation for Temperature Drift
- Repeatability of Design
- Negligible Aging Effects
Images & Diagrams
- Relative Cost/Volume
- Very Good
- Frequency Range
- 6.0 - 40 GHz
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.