0.4 to 2.7 GHz SP6T LTE Transmit/Receive Switch with MIPI RFFE InterfaceThe SKY13525-646LF is a single-pole, six-throw (SP6T) antenna switch with a Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI).
Using advanced switching technologies, the SKY13525-646LF maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for both transmit and receive switching paths. The high linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the SKY13525-646LF makes it an ideal choice for UMTS, CDMA2000, EDGE, and LTE applications.
Depending on the logic applied to the decoder, the antenna pin is connected to one of six switched RF ports using a low insertion loss path, while the paths between the antenna pin and the other RF pins are in a high isolation state. Switching is controlled by the MIPI decoder. There is an external MIPI select pin that enables how the switch responds to power mode triggers. When this pin is grounded, the switch responds to any of the power mode triggers. When this pin is left open, the switch responds to individual power mode triggers. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths as long as no DC voltage is applied.
The SKY13525-646LF is manufactured in a compact, 2 x 2 mm, 14-pin surface mount Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 2.7 GHz
- Low insertion loss and high linearity
- High isolation: 20 dB up to 2.7 GHz
- External MIPI select pin
- Six linear TRX ports with isolation greater than 20 dB @ 2.7 GHz
- Small QFN (14-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SP6T (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- QFN, 14L
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.