New 802.3bt 90 W PoE portfolio enables a broad range of new use cases for routers and switchesThe more than doubling of PoE power enables new use cases for emerging 5G small cell as well as reinvigorating wireless access points and other PoE end points that need more power. Using in place standard ethernet cable and upgrading the router and switch with 90 W of PoE is faster and more cost-effective than routing ac power to each mini-cell and access point. Our IEEE-compliant PoE devices simplify router and switch design, reduce bill of materials and speed time-to-market for adding the latest 90 W PoE standard. We also offer multiple channel digital isolators, including plug-n-play bi-directional I2C isolators that provide the required isolation between the PoE PSE controller and the router and switch processor. With the expanded power of 802.3bt, even more systems can take advantage of the ease of use and simplification enabled through Silicon Labs' PoE.
- Easily add up to 90 W of power to router and switch ethernet ports with our IEEE compatible Power over Ethernet devices
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- GREEN / PB-FREE CERTIFICATE
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.